Starting A Business: Table of Contents
This table of contents is structured as a check list of essential steps for establishing a business in Ponca City. It is designed to alleviate as much of the frustration as possible from the task of starting a new enterprise.
- October 16 - Ribbon Cutting for Attic Boutique
- October 16 - PRIDE Training for Blackwell Dentistry
- October 17 - Ribbon Cutting for Grand Lake Mental Health
- October 18 - Community Development Committee
- October 23 - Chamber Board
- October 24 - Ribbon Cutting for Old West Liqours
- October 25 - Tourism Bureau
- October 26 - Ribbon Cutting for Anderson & Company Salon and Spa
- October 26 - Ponca Politics Forum
- October 29 - Ribbon Cutting for Dapper Dog
Visit Ponca City
Ponca City has so much going on... From the wonderful people, to the
beautiful attractions, Ponca City is a city full of history, art, and culture!
Don't miss out on all the fun events taking place in Ponca City! For a complete list of events head over to VisitPoncaCity.com.
The mission of the Ponca City Development Authority (PCDA) is to facilitate job growth in wealth producing industries in Ponca City, Oklahoma. Visit our website for more information on recruiting, retention, marketing and financial opportunities that exist in Ponca City, Oklahoma.
Weekly Email Blast
Join Us Weekly on Monday's and Fridays for the latest Chamber information by Rich Cantillon President/C.E.O.
I. DEFINE YOUR GOAL(S) AND LEARN ABOUT RESOURCES
Prior to every other activity, it is highly recommended that a plan be committed to paper. This document becomes critical to start-up funding and market definition. The following organizations in Ponca will assist you in this endeavor as well as throughout the operation.