Monthly Chamber Calendar
Our Chamber of Commerce is at Work in Ponca City
- May 31 - Ribbon Cutting for Bob Hurley Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
- June 1 - Ribbon Cutting for Sacred Ground Coffee Shop
Visit Ponca City
Ponca City has so much going on... From the wonderful people, to the
beautiful attractions, Ponca City is a city full of history, art, and culture!
Don't miss out on all the fun events taking place in Ponca City! For a complete list of events head over to VisitPoncaCity.com.
The mission of the Ponca City Development Authority (PCDA) is to facilitate job growth in wealth producing industries in Ponca City, Oklahoma. Visit our website for more information on recruiting, retention, marketing and financial opportunities that exist in Ponca City, Oklahoma.
Weekly Email Blast
Join Us Weekly on Monday's and Fridays for the latest Chamber information by Rich Cantillon President/C.E.O.
Our Chamber of Commerce at Work
- Monday, May 1 – Ribbon Cutting Ceremony at 2 p.m. for MJ$H Fabrications located at 2120 Hall Blvd.
- Tuesday, May 2 – Ponca City Business Council will meet at 8 a.m. at the Chamber Office.
- Tuesday, May 2 – Cash Mob at 11:30 a.m. at Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers.
- Thursday, May 4 – Education and Workforce Development Committee will meet at 4:00 p.m. at the Chamber Office.
- Thursday, May 4 – 31st Leadership Ponca City graduation starting at 6:30 p.m. at the Carolyn Renfro Event Center.
- Tuesday, May 11 – PIE Partners will have their end of year wrap-up meeting at 4:00 p.m. at the Ponca City Board of Education office.
- Tuesday, May 16 – Ambassador Committee will meet at 8:00 a.m. at the Chamber office
- Wednesday, May 17 – Finance Committee will meet at 11:00 a.m. at Frazier’s in the Osage.
- Wednesday, May 17 – Executive Committee will meet at 11:30 a.m. at Frazier’s in the Osage.
- Thursday, May 18 – Community Development Committee will meet at 10:00 a.m. at the Chamber office.
- Tuesday, May 23 – Business after Hours hosted by First National Bank of Oklahoma from 5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, May 25 – Tourism Bureau will meet at 8:00 a.m. at the Chamber office.
- Friday, May 26 – Ponca Politics Committee will meet at 11 a.m. at City Hall in the McFadden Room.
- Monday May 29 – Office is closed for Memorial Day!
- Tuesday, May 30 – Chamber Board of Directors will meet at 11:00 a.m. at the Chamber office.
- Wednesday, May 31 – Ribbon Cutting Ceremony at
10 a.m. for Bob Hurley Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
located at 3501 N. 14th Street.
For all the Holiday Events taking place in Ponca City go to www.visitponcacity.com