Monthly Chamber Calendar
Our Chamber of Commerce is at Work in Ponca City
- July 13 - Ribbon Cutting for Diva Den
- July 24 - Ribbon Cutting for Speak Now Film Company
- July 25 - Business After Hours Hosted by Old West Liqour and the Ponca City Country Club
- July 26 - Chamber Lunch and Learn @ Pioneer Technology Center
- August 8 - New Teacher Luncheon
- August 11 & 12 - Stuff the Bus with School Supplies
- August 18 - Party at the Palace Chamber Auction
Visit Ponca City
Ponca City has so much going on... From the wonderful people, to the
beautiful attractions, Ponca City is a city full of history, art, and culture!
Don't miss out on all the fun events taking place in Ponca City! For a complete list of events head over to VisitPoncaCity.com.
The mission of the Ponca City Development Authority (PCDA) is to facilitate job growth in wealth producing industries in Ponca City, Oklahoma. Visit our website for more information on recruiting, retention, marketing and financial opportunities that exist in Ponca City, Oklahoma.
Weekly Email Blast
Join Us Weekly on Monday's and Fridays for the latest Chamber information by Rich Cantillon President/C.E.O.
Our Chamber of Commerce at Work
- Friday, June 2 – PRIDE Training at 11:30 a.m. at the Chamber Office.
- Tuesday, June 6 – Ponca City Business Council will meet at 8:00 a.m. in the Chamber office.
- Tuesday, June 6 – Cash Mob at 11:30 a.m. at Rib Crib
- Friday, June 9 – Railroad Event at 10 a.m. at the old Train Depot located at the end of Oklahoma Street.
- Thursday, June 15 – Community Development Committee will meet at 10:00 a.m. in the Chamber office.
- Tuesday, June 20 – Ambassador Committee will meet at 8:00 a.m. in the Chamber office.
- Wednesday, June 21 – Finance Committee will meet at 11:00 a.m. in the Chamber office.
- Wednesday, June 21 – Executive Committee will meet at 11:30 a.m. in the Chamber office.
- Wednesday, June 21 – 31st Leadership Class presentation at 12:30 p.m. to Executive Board and Dr. Pennington in the Chamber office.
- Thursday, June 22 – Tourism Bureau will meet at 8:00 a.m. in the Chamber Office.
- Friday, June 23 – Ponca Politics Committee will meet at 11 a.m. in the McFadden Room at City Hall.
- Friday, June 23 – Ponca Politics Forum with State Treasurer Ken Miller at 12 noon in the City Commission Chambers at City Hall.
- Tuesday, June 27 – Chamber Board of Directors will meet at 11:00 a.m. in the Chamber office.
- Tuesday, June 27 – Business after Hours hosted by Cherokee Strip Credit Union located at 1508 E. Prospect from 5 t0 7 p.m.
- Thursday, June 29 – Auction Planning meeting at
4 p.m. at El Patio.
Don’t miss out on all the fun events taking place in Ponca City! For a complete list of events please go to the tourism web site: www.visitponcacity.com
For more information on any of these Chamber events or meetings please contact our Chamber Office 765-4400