Monthly Chamber Calendar
Our Chamber of Commerce is at Work in Ponca City
- October 17 - Ribbon Cutting for Roquemore Court Services
- October 20 - Ponca Politics Forum
- October 24 - Business After Hours at Jack Bowker Ford Lincoln
- October 27 - Ponca Politics Forum with Sen. James Lankford
- November 5 - Santa Buck Giveaway Begins
- November 9 - Ribbon Cutting for Ponca City Real Estate Company
Visit Ponca City
Ponca City has so much going on... From the wonderful people, to the
beautiful attractions, Ponca City is a city full of history, art, and culture!
Don't miss out on all the fun events taking place in Ponca City! For a complete list of events head over to VisitPoncaCity.com.
The mission of the Ponca City Development Authority (PCDA) is to facilitate job growth in wealth producing industries in Ponca City, Oklahoma. Visit our website for more information on recruiting, retention, marketing and financial opportunities that exist in Ponca City, Oklahoma.
Weekly Email Blast
Join Us Weekly on Monday's and Fridays for the latest Chamber information by Rich Cantillon President/C.E.O.
Our Chamber of Commerce at Work
- Tuesday, October 3 – Ponca City Business Council will meet at 8 a.m. in the Chamber Office.
- Tuesday, October 3 – Cash Mob at 11:30 a.m. at Maurice’s located in Ponca Plaza.
- Wednesday, October 4 – Chamber Lunch and Learn from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. at PTC. Please RSVP. Cost is $10 and includes lunch.
- Thursday, October 5 – PRIDE Training on quality customer service from 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. at the Chamber Office. Please RSVP.
- Thursday, October 5 – Education and Workforce Development Committee will meet at 4 p.m. at Union Elementary School.
- Thursday, October 5 – Ribbon Cutting Ceremony at 5 p.m. for Liles and Company located at 205 E. Grand Avenue.
- Monday, October 9 – Chamber Office Closed for Columbus Day
- Tuesday, October 10 – VOTE YES FOR PCDA SALES TAX!
- Wednesday, October 11 – Leadership Ponca City session on Civic and Human Resources.
- Tuesday, October 17 – Ambassador Committee will meet at 8 a.m. in the Chamber Office.
- Wednesday, October 18 – Finance Committee will meet at 11 a.m. in the Chamber Office.
- Wednesday, October 18 – Executive Committee will meet at 11:30 a.m. in the Chamber Office.
- Thursday, October 19 – Community Development Committee will meet at 10 a.m. in the Chamber Office.
- Friday, October 20 – Ponca Politics Committee will meet at 11 a.m. in the McFadden Room at City Hall
- Friday, October 20 – Ponca Politics County Commission Candidate Forum noon to 1 p.m. featuring Jack Godberson and John Leven in the City Commission Chamber at City Hall.
- Tuesday, October 24 – Chamber Board of Directors will meet at 11 a.m. in the Chamber Office.
- Tuesday, October 24 – Business after Hours hosted by Jack Bowker Ford Lincoln from 5 – 7 p.m. located at 2415 N. 14th Street.
- Thursday, October 26 – Tourism Bureau will meet at 8 a.m. in the Chamber Office.
- Friday, October 27 – Ponca Politics Forum
featuring Senator James Lankford noon – 1 p.m. in
the City Commission Chambers at City Hall.
Don’t miss out on all the fun events taking place in Ponca City! For a complete list of events please go to the tourism web site: www.visitponcacity.com
For more information on any of these Chamber events or meetings please contact our Chamber Office 765-4400