Monthly Chamber Calendar
Our Chamber of Commerce is at Work in Ponca City
- April 21 - Ponca City Public School Support Staff Reception
- April 25 - Business After Hours @ Stolhand Heating & Air
- April 28 - Ribbon Cutting @ FFO Home
- May 1 - Ribbon Cutting @ MJ&H Fabrication
- May 2 - Cash Mob at Freddy's Frozen Custard
Visit Ponca City
Ponca City has so much going on... From the wonderful people, to the
beautiful attractions, Ponca City is a city full of history, art, and culture!
Don't miss out on all the fun events taking place in Ponca City! For a complete list of events head over to VisitPoncaCity.com.
The mission of the Ponca City Development Authority (PCDA) is to facilitate job growth in wealth producing industries in Ponca City, Oklahoma. Visit our website for more information on recruiting, retention, marketing and financial opportunities that exist in Ponca City, Oklahoma.
Weekly Email Blast
Join Us Weekly on Monday's and Fridays for the latest Chamber information by Rich Cantillon President/C.E.O.
Our Chamber of Commerce at Work
- Tuesday, April 18 – Ambassador Committee will meet at 8:00 a.m. at the Chamber office.
- Wednesday, April 19 – Finance Committee will meet at 11:00 a.m. at the Perk.
- Wednesday, April 19 – Executive Committee will meet at 11:30 a.m. at the Perk.
- Thursday, April 20 – Community Development Committee will meet at 10 a.m. at the Chamber office.
- Friday, April 21 – Support Staff Reception 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. at the Chamber Office.
- Tuesday, April 25 – Business after Hours 5 – 7 p.m. hosted by Stolhand Heat and Air Conditioning.
- Wednesday, April 26 – Leadership Ponca City session on “Where do we go from here?”
- Thursday, April 27 – Tourism Bureau will meet at 8:00 a.m. at the Chamber office.
- Thursday, April 27 – Chamber Board of Directors will meet at 11 a.m. at the Chamber office.
- Thursday, April 27 – Auction Planning meeting at 4 p.m. at El Patio.
- Friday, April 28 – Ribbon Cutting Ceremony at 10 a.m. for FFO Home located at 2900 N. 14th Street.
- Friday, April 28 – Ponca Politics Committee will meet at 11:00 a.m. at City Hall in the McFadden Room.
- Friday, April 28 – Ponca Politics Forum with
Senator Fields, Rep. Vaughan and Rep. Pfeiffer
starting at 12:00 p.m. in the City Commission
Chambers at City Hall.
For more information on any of these Chamber events or meetings please contact our office 765-4400
For all the Holiday Events taking place in Ponca City go to www.visitponcacity.com