Monthly Chamber Calendar
Our Chamber of Commerce is at Work in Ponca City
- January 23 - Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for Fashion Goddess
- January 25 - Annual Chamber Banquet
- January 31 - Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for Marland Mall and Jumpy Monkey Coffee Bar
- February 5 - Cash Mob at Walgreens
- February 5 - Chamber Goodwill Days
- February 6 - Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for Remax Land and Homes
- February 7 - 32nd Leadership Class Session on Education
- February 13 - Ribbon Cutting for Hunter Accounting and Tax Service
- February 16 - PRIDE Training at the Chamber Office
- February 23 - Ponca Politics Forum with Oklahoma Legislators
Visit Ponca City
Ponca City has so much going on... From the wonderful people, to the
beautiful attractions, Ponca City is a city full of history, art, and culture!
Don't miss out on all the fun events taking place in Ponca City! For a complete list of events head over to VisitPoncaCity.com.
The mission of the Ponca City Development Authority (PCDA) is to facilitate job growth in wealth producing industries in Ponca City, Oklahoma. Visit our website for more information on recruiting, retention, marketing and financial opportunities that exist in Ponca City, Oklahoma.
Weekly Email Blast
Join Us Weekly on Monday's and Fridays for the latest Chamber information by Rich Cantillon President/C.E.O.
Our Chamber of Commerce at Work
- Tuesday, January 8 – Cash Mob at 11:30 a.m. for Plaza Wine and Spirits located in Ponca Plaza.
- Tuesday, January 9 – Ponca City Business Council will meet at 8 a.m. at Chamber Office.
- Wednesday, January 10 – Leadership Ponca City will have a session on County Government.
- Thursday, January 11 – Ribbon Cutting Ceremony at 10 a.m. for Allstate Insurance Agency located at 424 S. 14th Street.
- Monday, January 15 – Martin Luther King, Jr. Day; Chamber office closed.
- Tuesday January 16 – Ambassador Committee will meet at 8 a.m. at the Chamber Office.
- Thursday, January 18 – Community Development Committee will meet at 10 a.m. at the Chamber Office.
- Friday, January 19 – Finance Committee will meet at 11 a.m. at the Chamber Office.
- Friday, January 19 – Executive Committee will meet at 11:30 a.m. at the Chamber Office.
- Tuesday, January 23 – Chamber Board of Directors will meet at 11 a.m. at the Chamber Office.
- Tuesday, January 23 – Ribbon Cutting Ceremony at 2 p.m. for Fashion Goddess Gifts and Accessories located at 108 N. 2nd Street.
- Thursday, January 25 – Tourism Bureau will meet at 8 a.m. at the Chamber Office.
- Thursday, January 25 – The 124th annual Chamber Banquet starting at 6:30 p.m. at the Phillips 66 Atrium. There will be a reception for ticket holders only at RCB Bank’s downtown location from 4 – 6 p.m.
Friday, January 26 – Ponca Politics Committee will
meet at 11 a.m. at City Hall in the McFadden Room
Don’t miss out on all the fun events taking place in Ponca City! For a complete list of events please go to the tourism web site: www.visitponcacity.com
For more information on any of these Chamber events or meetings please contact our Chamber Office 765-4400