Relocating To Ponca City?
- February 23 - Ponca Politics Forum with Oklahoma Legislators
- February 27 - Business After Hours hosted by Osage Casino
- February 28 - Ribbon Cutting for Creekside Village
- March 1 - Ribbon Cutting for Brace Books & More
- March 6 - Cash Mob at Astoria Blvd. Bistro and Bar
- March 8 - Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for The Boat House
- March 8 - Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for Om Yoga & Wellness Center
- March 22 - Ribbon Cutting Ceremony for Barnes Building Supply
- March 27 - PYE Cooking Class with Chef Jeff Denton
- March 28 - Chamber Lunch and Learn at Pioneer Technology Center
- April 9 - Ponca City Day at the Capitol
Visit Ponca City
Ponca City has so much going on... From the wonderful people, to the
beautiful attractions, Ponca City is a city full of history, art, and culture!
Don't miss out on all the fun events taking place in Ponca City! For a complete list of events head over to VisitPoncaCity.com.
The mission of the Ponca City Development Authority (PCDA) is to facilitate job growth in wealth producing industries in Ponca City, Oklahoma. Visit our website for more information on recruiting, retention, marketing and financial opportunities that exist in Ponca City, Oklahoma.
Weekly Email Blast
Join Us Weekly on Monday's and Fridays for the latest Chamber information by Rich Cantillon President/C.E.O.
Relocating To Ponca City?
Strategically located within 90 minutes of three major metropolitan communities, Ponca City has the amenities normally found only in larger communities but without the hassles of traffic jams, overcrowding, high utility rates and urban crime.
In an ever changing world, risk management is a crucial aspect that every company must explore. No one is risk free, but Ponca City's setting in the heartland is recognizable as a premier "safe haven" location.
Our proximity to I-35 and to three major metropolitan areas makes us a valuable attraction both geographically and strategically.
Situated in the middle of the Nation, we are a natural location for distribution, manufacturing, research and corporate facilities.
As a result of having a first-class airport runway, corporate travelers are experiencing the luxury and convenience of using Ponca City as their preferred mid- America refueling location.
Our existing corporate firms have long recognized the ease of doing business in Ponca City solely based upon our excellent location and transportation amenities.
Services To Help You Get Started...
The Pioneer Technology Center is located at 2101 N. Ash and can be reached at 762-8336.
Northern Oklahoma College is locate at 1220 E. Grand in Tonkawa and can be reached at (580)628-6200.
The University Center at Ponca City (UC) is a higher education learning site that brings college degree programs from the other institutions to Ponca City. UC provides Bachelor and higher degrees from prestigious universities such as Oklahoma State University, the University of Oklahoma, and Northwestern Oklahoma State University.
UC is located at 1005 S. Pine and can be reached at 762-2856.