Ponca City Chamber Services
The Chamber offers many benefits to our members.
- October 8 - PRIDE Training at the Country Club
- October 10 - Leadership Ponca City Civic and Human Resources
- October 16 - Ambassador Committee
- October 16 - Ribbon Cutting for Attic Boutique
- October 16 - PRIDE Training for Blackwell Dentistry
- October 17 - Ribbon Cutting for Grand Lake Mental Health
- October 18 - Community Development Committee
- October 23 - Chamber Board
- October 24 - Ribbon Cutting for Old West Liqours
- October 25 - Tourism Bureau
- October 26 - Ribbon Cutting for Anderson & Company Salon and Spa
- October 26 - Ponca Politics Forum
- October 29 - Ribbon Cutting for Dapper Dog
Visit Ponca City
Ponca City has so much going on... From the wonderful people, to the
beautiful attractions, Ponca City is a city full of history, art, and culture!
Don't miss out on all the fun events taking place in Ponca City! For a complete list of events head over to VisitPoncaCity.com.
The mission of the Ponca City Development Authority (PCDA) is to facilitate job growth in wealth producing industries in Ponca City, Oklahoma. Visit our website for more information on recruiting, retention, marketing and financial opportunities that exist in Ponca City, Oklahoma.
Weekly Email Blast
Join Us Weekly on Monday's and Fridays for the latest Chamber information by Rich Cantillon President/C.E.O.
Reasons To Invest In The Chamber
- We are the Information Center for Ponca City.
- Our Chamber Directory with the City Resource Guide is published new every year.
- Our Member-to-Member Discount Card is supplied to our members at no cost.
- We provide networking opportunities, including our monthly Business after Hours.
- We offer leadership training through our Leadership Program. We are beginning our 30th year of Leadership Ponca City.
- We promote the Tourism Industry in Ponca City. This industry brings jobs and sales tax dollars to Ponca City for everyone’s benefit.
- Chamber staff provides job recruitment services for Ponca City. For example, helping recruit a pastor, doctor, engineer, etc., to relocate to Ponca City.
- The Chamber’s members can affect governmental outcomes on a local, regional, state, and even national level by uniting as one voice.
- We promote “Shop Ponca First” which includes campaigns like our Santa Buck Giveaway, Crazy Days and Cash Mob.
- We market Shop Ponca First and why it is important. This campaign educates people that shopping Ponca First provides jobs for our family and friends. Plus we educate that when you Shop Ponca First you provide needed sales tax dollars to our City and also help our local business community support all of the charitable needs in Ponca City.
- The Chamber offers free customer service training called PRIDE Training.
- Our Chamber Buck program – In 2014 over $250,000 were spent through this program keeping money in Ponca City with our Chamber members.
- Our Member-to-Member Discount Card is supplied to our members at no cost and encourages Chamber members to shop with each other.
- Our Chamber Directory is our version of the Yellow Pages! Chamber members look there first when looking for a new service provider or retail business. Every new resident in Ponca City gets a copy of this directory, as well, through the utility department of the city.
- We host Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies for all new businesses, major remodels and business relocations.
- The Chamber provides at least 4 educational workshops on how to operate a business each year.
- The Chamber’s Tourism Bureau promotes Ponca City through advertising and attending tourism trade shows. This brings people to our community and has a direct impact on our retail industry.
- We work with our school system to show the importance of getting your high school diploma through our Oklahoma Scholar Program.
- We provide business training at the High School to show what quality work ethic is and why it is important.
- We help give industry a voice at the State Capitol, in Washington D.C. and at City Hall through our Ponca Politics Committee and Forums.
- We communicate the needs of industry with our City and with Ponca City Development Authority.
- We discuss, on a monthly basis, the infrastructure issues in Ponca City.
- The combined efforts of all the Chamber committees lend support to the quality of life afforded in Ponca City that attracts people to locate here.
- Our “Stuff the Bus” program helps all children of Ponca City by providing supplies for any student that needs them so that all students are on a level playing field when it comes to receiving an education.
- We give individual members the opportunity to have a voice and to understand the political issues facing our community through Ponca Politics Forums and committee participation.
- Individuals can have a voice in the infrastructure needs of Ponca City through our Community Development Committee.